Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oh, by the way...



#5 is on the way. We are scared, but excited too. I am going to find a full-time care service for Ava and Sam (foster care?) and then I will be fine, I'm sure.

I think many of you may already have an idea, but here is the official announcement. I am 20 weeks and go in for my ultrasound tomorrow. I am very excited to find out. Mom is here until Friday morning, so she will get to come with me and Grandpa will get to babysit! Lucky me. I am taking full advantage here.


Due date is October 26.




6 comments:

Unknown said...

sooo excited for you to have number 5 you are such an inspiration! your fam is adorable so I say have as many as you want! good luck!

John and Bethany said...

Yeah!!! Hope the pregnancy is going well. We will have to chat soon:) Congratulations

Lauren Davison said...

Ooooh! Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

Wahoo!! We are so excited for you. We were wondering...

Lauralee Flores said...

Oh my word, congratulations!!!

Allison said...

Julie - your family is ADORABLE!
I'm so glad to see some new pictures up on your blog :)
When is Baby Boy #2 coming?